Sabado, Hulyo 4, 2015

Knowing Me Completely

           My name is Edwin Buyan Ramos Jr.. I was born on October 13, 1998, which means I am 16 years old now. I have three siblings, two gorgeous elder sisters: Honey Grace and Irish Melody and one younger sister named Alexa. My father's name is Edwin G. Ramos and my mother's name is Normela B. Ramos. I am closer to my elder sister because she's funny to be with and has sense of humor. I am also fond of my younger sister too and make the most of it whenever I'm with her. I live in P-6 Brgy. Sto. Nino, Magallanes, Agusan del Norte. I'm currently a freshmen college student at Philippine Normal University in Prosperidad.
          I considered myself as a matured person as compared to my colleagues with same age because I was raised by my parents to be a responsible son that will take care of my younger sister in the near future and when my parents reached their twilight age. Oftentimes, some people say that I am a good son, an achiever, a sports minded person who knows also how to throw jokes when needed. My parents taught me how to become an indispensable person, to always receive praises with reticence, to be a caring and loving person. I always have a heart to those people out there who are in needs especially the less fortunate kids and the abandoned homeless elders. I humbly believe that who I am today is because of my upbringing, my roots and the divine intervention from our Almighty God for being a prayerful  person. I love going to school and I always take my studies seriously. I am looking forward to be a DepEd secretary someday after taking my masters and doctorate degrees in education.
          Indeed, I love my life although it is not perfect but my life lies with the positive side that makes me as the centerpiece of God's creation.

5 komento:

  1. Maganda ang iyong ginawa paghusayan mo sa susunod..!! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Wow! Parang tinutukan mo ng baril ang mga nagkomento sa iyong blog.

    I enjoyed reading your blog. Always treasure your friends and your family. Your family is worth a fortune. The picture shows that you are indeed satisfied living with your family. I hope that when you will have your own someday, it will also be as good as your present family.

    TumugonBurahin